The deadline for submitting an application is Friday 8 December 2017.
The application form (download here) asks for the following information:
- Name and contact email/telephone number
- Current position, university and names of your supervisor/s (which can be used as a reference if required)
- Brief description of your current research
- Research experience, relevant knowledge and formal training
- Motivation for attending the course
- Indicate if you are funded through a NERC DTP, if you receive other funding from NERC, or (if not funded through NERC) you would be able to self fund if required.
We encourage experienced researchers (in addition to PhDs/postdocs) to apply for the course; Met Office staff attending this course will have 5–10+ years post PhD experience.
The application should not exceed one page of A4. Please submit your application using the template.
Candidates will be informed if they have been accepted on the course between mid December and early-mid January 2018.
Thank you for your interest in this course. We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any queries regarding the course or application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.